Thursday, April 20

Foxy Thang!

The new challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... is
Here's a card I made using an Imagine That! Digistamps set called Foxy Thang.

What Does the Fox Say?

Challenges:
~Paper Shelter-use a sentiment
~Crafty Gals Corner-embellish it (button, twine)
~Incy Wincy-cute
~Crafty Animals-anything goes (with animal)
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~A Snowflake's Promise-anything goes
~CCC Digis-glitter (fox is covered with glitter)
~Paper Nest Dolls-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great fox image with a fun saying.

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, I just love this image - he is one of my favs. I had to play that youtube on Saturday for a friend because she hadn't heard it and again....I laughed so HARD. My daughter gets so mad at me for it because I think it is so hilarious. Never mind that I buy fox things now because of it - I just think it is so clever. It's the little things really.....

Migdalia said...

Love the cute fox!! Fab card!!

Karen C said...

This is so so very cute!! Thanks for joining our ‘So So Cute’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Karen C

Creaine said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great card Deanne, I love the sparkly fox and cute layout you used. Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the touch of glitter you added. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again! Best of luck to you.
~ Bonnie DT

Judy V said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021