Saturday, October 25

Spider Girl


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011171104/
The sponsor is
Prize- $12 Gift Card
 
I've used an A Day for Daisies digi on my card.


 Challenges:
~A Day for Daisies-Halloween
~Without Words-boo
~Artistic Inspirations-Halloween
~Crafty Boots-Halloween
~Dream Valley-Halloween
~Love to Create-Fall colors
~Make My Monday-Halloween
~Paper Girls-anything goes
~Clear It Out-Halloween, stash-black, orange (pattern paper)
~Scrap Creations-Halloween

 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oww, great cookies.

Amazing card, I love your design with the great spider boarder. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Joan said...

Great Halloween card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in our Halloween themed challenge this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...those cookies sure look yummy and your card is awesome...hope you stop by and play again <((><

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Deanne, Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

Sweet Hugs's
Jackie - LTC owner/designer

BethieJ said...

Such a GREAT Halloween Card!
Thanks for joining us at AI last week!
Have a GREAT day!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
Love your cookies ;)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021