Monday, July 30

Happy Happy Happy

This is my card for The Stamping Boutique DT call out now. I was so excited when I saw this because I love Tracey's digis!


Happy Birthday to You
Challenges:
~Lia Stampz-birthday
~Kaboodle Doodle-birthday
~Paper Pretties-2 or more designer papers
~Sweet N Sassy-flag or banner
~Kenny K's-banners or bunting

Here's to a wickedly wonderful week!!!


(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Just lovely, Deanne. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

The Gov. said...

What a CUTE card! Thanks for playing along on the Kaboodle Doodles Blog!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Thankf you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at the Kenny K Kraft Krew challenge this week. Good luck and I hope we will be seeing a lot more of you over the coming weeks and months.
Take Care
Andy
xx

Unknown said...

cute card, what a great image you used. thanks for joining us at the kaboodle doodle challenge

Cumbrianlass said...

A super colourful card, and a really cute image.
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle doodles challenge and good luck
Janet

Louise said...

Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Kenny K's
Louise

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully bright creation to go with this sweet image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute creation! Thanks for playing at Lia Stampz for our birthday challenge and good luck with the DT call out!
Hugs,
Georgia

Unknown said...

thanks so much, Deanne! I love your work also. :)

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This is so lovely. Thanks for playing at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew. Hugs...Mona

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021